Aikyashree Scholarship Details: Aikyashree Scholarship 2021-22 Application form wbmdfcscholarship.org details are here. West Bengal State Government has released a new Scholarship Program. Aikyashree Scholarship 2021-22. The concerned department has invited the application form. Applicants who have waited for a long time for this scholarship program. They can now fill their application form online mode as Aikyashree Scholarship Application form 2021- 22 available online. So, more applicants can take benefit from this program. By joining this program, the government of WB state will give various advantages under the Scholarship.
Aikyashree Scholarship Details
Types of Scholarships under this Scheme
- Pre-Matric Scholarship 2021
- Post Matric Scholarship 2021
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2021
- Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2021
Who are Eligible?
For Pre-matric Scholarship and Post-matric Scholarship
Applicant must be a domicile of West Bengal.
Must be studying in a School/ Institution recognized by an educational Board/ Council/ University of the State/ Central Government.
Must have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
The annual family income should not exceed Rs.2 lakh.
Students studying in institutes outside West Bengal will not be eligible for the pre-matric or post-matric scholarship.
For Merit-cum-Means Scholarship
- The applicant must be a domicile of West Bengal.
Must have got admission to a technical/professional course.
Must have secured at least 50% marks in the last Higher Secondary/ Graduation examination.
The annual family income of the student should not be more than Rs.2.5 lakh.
The students who are residents of West Bengal but pursuing studies in listed institutions located outside West Bengal, as may be notified from time to time by the West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation, are also eligible for applying.
For Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship
If the student is studying at the higher secondary level or pursuing a diploma, he or she must have secured at least 75% marks in class 10th.
The annual family income of the student should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh. The student must be a domicile of West Bengal.
The student must be studying in Class 11 or 12.
If the student is studying at the undergraduate level, he or she must have secured at least 75% marks in class 12th.
The scholarships will be sanctioned to deserving students on merit-cum-means criteria.
Proposed Rewards of the Scholarships
|Sl.||Types of Scholarship||Class of Study||Day Scholars||Hosteller|
|fee & tuition fee||Allowance||fee & tuition fee||Allowance|
|1||Pre-Matric||I to V||0||1100||1100||0||0||0|
|VI to X||4400||1100||5500||4400||6600||11000|
|2||Post Matric||XI & XII||7700||2500||10200||7700||4200||11900|
|XI & XII (technical & vocational courses of this level)||11000||2500||13500||11000||4200||15200|
|Undergraduate & Postgraduate||3300||3300||6600||3300||6300||9600|
|M.Phil. & PhD||3300||6000||9300||3300||13200||16500|
|3||Merit-cum-Means||Medical Engineering, Management, Law, CA etc. courses||22000||5500||27500||22000||11000||33000|
For Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship
|Level||Course||Monthly Rate (INR)|
|UG (Other Professional Courses, UGC approved)||1500/-|
|PG (Other Professional Courses, UGC approved)||2500/-|
|NON-NET M.Phil./NON-NET PhD||5000/- / 8000/-|
|DTE||UG (Engineering), PG (Engineering) and Other Professional Courses (AICTE Approved)||5000/-|
|DME||UG (Medical Degree) and Diploma Courses||5000/- and 1500/- Respectively|
Selection Procedure Aikyashree Scholarship Details
There are two categories of students who can be a part of this scholarship.
- New candidates
- Candidates applying for a renewal scholarship
For the new scholarship, the corporation would be considering the eligibility of the students depending on the merit and the budget allocation subject that the state government offers
For the renewal scholarship, the corporation shall be considering the students who have earned 50% of the marks in the previous examination.
Once the students apply, they can even check the Aikyashree track application status and understand whether they have been selected or not.
Documents Required During Aikyashree Application Process
- Aadhar Card
- Family Income certificate
- Ration Card
- Self-Certified Community Certificate
- Fee Receipt of the current class
- Self-attested certificate of previous class mark sheet.
- Bonafede Certificate
- Bank Account details
- Phone Number
- Passport size Photo
Last Date to Apply
- Pre-Matric – 15th December 2021
- Post Matric – 15th December 2021
- Merit-cum-Means – 15th December 2021
- Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means – 15th December 2021
How to Apply
What is the Aikyashree Step by Step Application Procedure?
To continue with the Aikyashree application process, students must follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of the WBMDFC portal or directly click on the Aikyashree scholarship portal https://wbmdfcscholarship.org/.
- Click on the New Registration
- Select the District of your Institute
- District of your Institute
- Enter the details like your Name, District, Guardians Name, DOB, Mobile Number, Email ID, and Bank Account Number in the registration form
- Now click on Submit and Proceed.
- Then comes the section of Scheme Eligibility
- Please enter the details in the scheme eligibility column on the webpage like the current institution, its location, class or course name; the last exam passed, name of the board, year of passing the last exam, percentage marks obtained, annual family income, and email ID.
- Check the details carefully and click on the Submit & Proceed tab.
- Post this is the stage of Registration Completion.
- Once you finish the Aikyashree scholarship online application, a temporary User ID will be generated.
- Check your email or inbox, as the password will be sent there.
- You need to further proceed with Student’s Login.
- Login with Your User ID and Password on the Student Log-In window
- Enter the below-mentioned details:
- Basic Information
- Academic Information
- Bank Account Information
- For extra safety, please change your password (it is mandatory) and click on Submit.
- Finally comes the last stage, which is Submission.
- Enter the details under the Basic Information option
- Click Submit and Proceed
- Then enter the details under the Academic Information option.
- Click Submit and Proceed
- Fill Up Bank Account Information and verify.
- Finally, verify all the details by clicking the Pre-View tab.
- Click on the Final Submit tab.
How does the Application Process for Renewal of Aikyashree scholarship work?
Once you apply as per the given steps successfully, then you can even follow the process further to get the Aikyashree scholarship status check done. This will help you maintain the track in the right manner. Now to renew the WBMDFC scholarship following steps needs to be followed:
- Visit the official website for All Scholarship (Pre-Matric, Post Matric, MCM, TSP, SVMCM scholarship) https://wbmdfcscholarship.org/
- Click on the Renewal Application option, which will take you to a new window.
- Select your district and click OK on the dialogue box appearing on the screen
- Log in by entering the application ID, date of birth, district, and captcha code.
- Click Login
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the sent OPT and submit.
- There will be two options – Renew Application and Withdraw Application. Click on Renew Application
- Enter the asked details in the registration form like name, date of birth, email ID, parent’s name, gender, religion, etc.
- Click on Submit and Next
- Enter previous and current academic details
- Click on Submit and Next
- Check and verify your bank details like IFSC, bank and branch name, bank account number, and name in the bank account as per the passbook.
- Tick the confirmation box ‘I confirm that the bank account details are OK to the best of my knowledge & belief.’
- Click on Submit and Next
- Upload the necessary documents with the form (your institute verification certificate)
- Submit the application form by clicking Submit and Next tab
- Finally, review the details before finally submitting the form.
- Click on Submit and Lock Renewal Application tab.
- A popup will be displayed asking if the details are correct. If they are, click on OK
- Click on Print Renewal Application to get your Application’s printout.
How do I retrieve Aikyashree Application ID or Password?
In case the students forget the previous year’s Aikyashree scholarship Application ID and Password, then it is still possible to retrieve the credentials from the official site with the help of a Registered Mobile Number, Date of Birth, and Bank account number.
- Students need to find the detailed steps mentioned below for retrieving the Id and password:
- Visit the official website of the Aikyashree scholarship https://wbmdfcscholarship.org/
- Click on the Student’s Login option.
- Now click on the Forgot User ID / Password link on the login page.
- Select the Scholarship Registration Year, Institution District, Registered Mobile No., Date of Birth, Bank Account Number / Application ID.
- You will receive an SMS from WBMDFC, which will contain your Application ID and Password.
How do I apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2021?
- Step 1
Online Registration: At first, applicants need to fill up and submit the online registration form. On successful submission of the Registration Form, an Applicant ID of 15 characters will be generated. It will be used to log in and complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form. The Applicant Id also required for all future correspondences. Please maintain the Password Policy for choosing the Password in the Registration Form, as instructed. Please download the Registration Slip or note down the system generated Applicant ID for future use. The Applicant ID will also be sent to the mail id entered at the time of registration.
** If a dropout applicant of the previous year selects 2019 as the Year of Last Qualifying Exam, then an extra field will have appeared. Applicant must enter a valid reason in that field for not applying for the SVMCM Scholarship in 2019.
Note: Please enter a valid mobile no, and email id as an OTP will be sent to during the registration process for verification of the mobile no. SMS and email will be sent after completion of registration and submission of application.
Applicants willing to apply for K3 are required to fill up the authentication form to verify their existence in Kanyashree (K2) with the input fields Kanyashree (K2) Year of Application, Kanyashree ID, Applicant’s Name, Applicant’s Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name. On successful completion of K2 authentication, applicants will be forwarded to the registration form. The rest of the process is the same as the fresh application procedure.
For Renewal of existing beneficiaries, Online registration is not needed; rather, they can log in with their previous Applicant ID and Password to apply for Renewal.
Note: Eligibility criteria for application in Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship 2020 are mentioned in detail advertisement and also in the About section, available under Download’s menu and About menu, respectively.
If Applicants forget their Applicant ID or Password, they can retrieve the same using Forgot Applicant ID/Password option from the Applicant Login option.
- Step 2
Online Application: Login with the generated Applicant ID, Password (which was set during Registration Process) and Captcha (Security Code). After successful login, fill up the rest of the application forms. While uploading a Scanned Copy of the Image and Signature, please maintain File Format and File Size as mentioned. Image and Signature format should be JPG/JPEG, and size should be in between 20KB-50KB and 10KB-20KB, respectively.
- Step 3
Upload Documents: After successful submission of application forms, Scanned Supporting Document Upload form will be appeared. Upload all necessary documents as mentioned in the form. While uploading, please maintain the File format and File size, as mentioned. Files should be in PDF format and size should not exceed 400KB.
In the upload documents form, select the Competent Authority (BDO/SDO/Jt. BDO / BLRO (Panchayat Area), Executive Officer / Finance Officer / Education Officer in case of municipality, Commissioner / Dy. Com / Municipal secretary in case of Corporation Area, G.R-A Gazetted Officer) whom the Income Certificate is issued from.
Documents to be uploaded for Fresh and Kanyashree Application:
i. Mark sheet of Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent (Both sides)
ii. Mark sheet of last Board/Council/University/College examination (Both sides)
ii. Admission receipt
iii. Income certificate of family (Not Applicable for Kanyashree)
iv. Domicile certificate as Aadhaar ID/Voter ID/Ration card/Certificate Issued by concerned authority
v. Scanned copy of Bank Passbook (1st Page, containing A/C No. and IFSC)
Documents to be uploaded for Renewal Application:
i. Copy of the Marksheet of the last examination in the present course of study. (Both sides and in case of semester examination system, both semester Marksheets).
ii. Admission receipt for the promotion to the next higher class
Format for Income Certificate is available under Download’s option in the Top menu in all pages.
- Step 4
Submission: After successful upload, Check the application in view mode & click on Submit Application to complete the application process.
- Step 5
Edit: After submission of application form in the portal there will generally not be any option to edit application details. However, if any modification (for example, change of Institution details etc.) is needed after submission, applicant may approach concerned HOI/DI for such modification. HOI/DI will then unlock the application and the applicant will then be able to edit the application details. The applicant may also approach helpdesk by sending email (he/she must give registered mobile number in the email) for getting such edit option.
How does the Application Process for Renewal of Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship 2021work?
- Visit the Online Application Portal for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship (SVMCM), http://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in and click on the ‘Applicant Login ‘option on that page.
- Now login to the website using your previous year SVMCM Scholarship Application ID and Password.
- After Successfully Login to the website, you will find your complete details. Check all the details and then click on Apply for Renewal Application for further processing.
- Now, chose the year and enter the bank account number on which, last year you received the scholarship. Then click on the ‘Renewal Authentication ‘button for verification.
- Enter your current course (Semester) details. Provide the marks, you received on the last final exam of your current course. Convert your CGPA Marks into percentage and then provide it on the application form.
- Upload the required documents – Last Exam Marksheets & higher-class admission receipt in pdf format and then Submit your Application.
- Download the filled SVMCM Renewal Application Form and print it out for future references.
How Do I retrieve SVMCM Application ID or Password?
If you forget your last year Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means or Kanyashree K3 Scholarship Application Id or Password, then you can retrieve/find it easily from the official website by using your Registered Mobile Phone Number. Follow the below steps to get your Information.
- Visit the official website of SVMCM Scholarship, svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- Click on the Applicant Login option.
- Then click on the Forgot Application ID / Password option.
- Select which you want to retrieve Application Id or Password, select that option.
- Select your Application Type (Fresh, Kanyashree K3, Renewal etc.)
- You can Find out your SVMCM Application Id by providing your Registered Mobile Number & OTP.
- You can also resent your password using your Application ID and registered Phone Number.
Aikyashree Home: https://wbmdfcscholarship.org/
Aikyashree Student panel: https://wbmdfcscholarship.org/main/student_panel
Aikyashree Renewal Application:
Aikyashree Fresh Application:
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Home:
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply: