Airline Jobs: After your 12th exam this is the best way to work with National And International level, and this opportunity is providing the airline jobs. There are many Domestic and international airline available in India where you can apply and you can work. To get airline job what kind of skills, eligibility criteria, documents required that we have given here, as well as we we have discussed here about the application method, rewards details, application date and link etc. Aspirants candidates the airline jobs will be best option to you. Now you have to follow us below to the very end.
- Type Of jobs: Airline Jobs.
- Eligibility: Class 12th pass and Above.
- Age limit: 18 to 35 years.
- Rewards: 15,000 to 1 lakh (approx).
- Posts: Various.
- Mode of Application: Online.
- Application Start Date: Update Soon.
- Application Last Date: Update Soon.
- Location: Across India.
What is the Airline Jobs Eligibility Criteria
1) Class 10th pass candidates will be eligible to apply.
2) Class 12th pass candidates are eligible to apply.
3) Graduate and postgraduate candidates can apply.
4) B.Tech, M.Tech candidates are eligible to apply.
5) The applicants must have passed out from recognised Board or University.
6) Hospitality, Aviation and customer service related courses are eligible to apply.
1) The candidates age will be between 18 to 35 years.
2) The SC/ST and OBC candidates has age relaxation.
|Height & Weight||
1) The Male applicants height will be between 165 to 172 cm.
2) The Female applicants height will be between 160 to 168 cm.
3) Weight will be calculate as per your height.
1) Good Communication skills.
What is the post name of Airline Jobs
- First Officer.
- Flight Attendant.
- Ground Staff.
- Senior Manager.
- Junior Manager.
- Cargo Department.
- IT Department.
- Sales Department.
- Ticketing Department.
- Also More posts.
What is the Application Process of Airline Recruitment
- The candidates have to open the official page.
- Then, you have to Register.
- After Register you will get Id and password in your Email.
- Then, login with that id and password.
- Fill the Airline application form (personal and academic details).
- Upload your Photograph and CV.
- Pay your application fee (not required for every airline).
- Submit your Airline application form.
What are the Requisite Documents for Airline Jobs
|1||Your Academic Result and Certificate.|
|3||Passport size photograph.|
|6||Date of Birth.|
|8||Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC candidates).|
What are the selection procedure of the Airline Jobs 2021
|2||Shortlist your application.|
|3||Written Exam (Not Applicable for Every job posts).|
Interview Procedure of The Airline Jobs
|1||Height and weight check.|
|2||Self Introduction Round.|
|3||Group Discussion (GD round).|
|4||Personal Interview (PI Round).|
What is the Rewards of Airline Jobs
|Flight Attendant||Rs.35,000 to 90,000 (Approx).|
|Ground Staff||Rs.15,000 to 1 Lakh (Approx).|
|Cargo Department||Rs.10,000 to 60,000 (Approx).|
|Pilot||Rs.1 Lakh to 3 Lakhs (Approx).|
Note: The Airline Rewards can be difference according to your post type. The rewards will depend on the higher authority. To know the exact rewards details then you have to check the official page of the airline.
Important Date of Airline Jobs 2021
|Registration Date||Notify Soon|
|Registration End Date||Notify Soon|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Interview Date||Notify Soon|
Some Airline Name And Official Website
|Air India Airline||http://www.airindia.in/careers.htm?1|
|Air India Express||https://careers.airindiaexpress.in/|
|Go Air Airline||https://www.goair.in/careers|
FAQ’s About the Airline Jobs
- Who are eligible to Apply Airline jobs?
Those who candidates are completed their 10th, 12th or graduation degree they are eligible to apply.
- What is the Age limit to apply Airline Jobs?
The age will be 18 to 35 years.
- What is the application method of the airline Recruitment?
The applicants have to visit the official page, registration and fill the application form and upload your photo and CV and finally submit your application form.