Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment – Bank of Maharashtra has released a new notification for recruitment to post of Sub Staff Recruitment Interested applicants should send the filled application form to given below. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment. The candidates can check qualifications, age limit, salary and other details below.
Post-Wise Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment
Check all the eligible criteria for the Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment in the below sections. For more information you have to visit the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra.
Educational Qualification For the Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment
- Minimum education qualification -10th standard or its equivalent examination pass.
- The candidate should be able to read and write in the local vernacular language.
- The candidate should be a resident of the center / District.
Age limit of Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment
The minimum age is 18 years, and the Maximum is 28 years (relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXS/DXS candidates as per Government of India guidelines). The relaxation in upper age limit SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on a cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted. The maximum age limit specified, i.e. 28 years, applies to General Category candidates.
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Maximum by 5 Years.
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) Maximum by 3 Years.
- Widows, divorced women and women legally separated
- from their husbands who have not remarried Maximum by nine years.
- Ex-Servicemen Maximum by 8 Years belonging to SC/ST subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years.
Selection process of Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment
- Written Test Process: Selection will be only through written examination mode with Psychometric rest strictly on merit. The structure of the examination which will be conducted is as follows. Written test, the local language, knowledge.
- 5% Relaxation in marks to candidates belonging to SC/ST, OBC/PWD/EXS/DXS category, as per Govt. guidelines in vogue, will be admissible.
- The above tests, except the Knowledge of English Language and local language, will be available bilingually, i.e English and local language.
- The Bank reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination, which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Hand-out, which will be sent to the candidates along with the call letter /available for download from the Banks website.
- The rank of the candidate will be decided as under. The applicants securing a minimum of 35% marks n the written test will qualify for further selection. The applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXS/DXS category will have 5% relaxation per extant Govt. guidelines to qualify for further process.
- The final qualified applicants will be divided into the following groups based on their experience and working knowledge, for the post, with the Bank of Maharashtra and other Government Institutions and Public Sector Banks. Of English language, elementary arithmetic/ numeral ability.
- The selected candidate who has education qualification of 10th Standard Pass (i.e. except provisionally appointed candidates) shall be appointed on a probation period of six months. If the candidate’s performance during the probation period is not found satisfactory, the probation period can be extended as per the terms of the order/offer of employment. If the candidate’s performance is not improved and found not satisfactory during the extended probation period, their services will be terminated immediately.
- All the applicants, including candidates sponsored by the local Employment Exchange and who applied online, will have to appear for a written examination in Mathematics and English with the psychometric test.
- Local eligible residents desirous of working as sub staff on 1/3rd scale wages can apply for any vacancy in the district/S of the state and at the notified branches/offices to perform the duties of cleaning and maintenance of the premises of the Bank. A candidate may apply for the post at a specific Centre (District). They should produce proof of local residence ( ration card/ Aadhaar card/BPL card/voter card issued by EC /Driving license ) to the satisfaction of the Bank. The candidate should submit proof of age, caste, educational qualification, experience, etc.
Pay Scale of Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment
Rs.3186.67 (i.e. 1/3rd of Rs 9560)— Rs. 6181.67 (i.e. 1/3rd of Rs. 18545) + DA + HRA + Other allowances, as admissible as per rules of the Bank. in force from time to time.
|Official Website of Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
About Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment
- Bank of Maharashtra is a nationalized bank under the Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
- Established in 1840 was the first commercial Bank in Maharashtra.
- The Bank had 15 million customers across the country with 1,900 branches.
Some Frequently Asked Questions About the Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment
1.What Is The Selection Process For Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officers?
Ans. The Selection Process Comprises Of An Written Test process.
2.What are the ID proofs required for the written test of Bank of Maharashtra recruitment?
Ans. The required ID Proofs must be carried for the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Exam. Voter ID, Ration Card, Bank Account Pass Book, Applicant’s Driving License, The ID of a Recognized Organization, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport.