THE MINISTRY OF HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT Department of Higher Education Has released the online notification for the MHRD scholarship. The National scholarship are provided by different department under the MHRD. Through this scholarship the student is getting financial support to continue their higher studies.
What are criteria? What are the benefits a student can render through it? Selection procedure for MHRD scholarship? You will find all the answers in this article. please read this article till the end.
|2.||Offered by||The Ministry of Human Resource Development|
|5.||objective||Providing stipends to the students|
|7.||Beneficiaries||Class IX to Ph.D. degree|
MHRD SCHOLARSHIP program list:
Scholarships comes under national scholarship given below
- Central Sector Scholarship for top class ST students
- Prime Minister Special Scholarship (Jammu & Kashmir)
- AICTE pagati scholarship for girl student.
- Prime Minister Research Fellowship (PMRF)
- AICTE Saksham scholarship
- National means Merit cum means scholarship
The scholarship comes under external scholarship listed below
- Commonwealth scholarship in the United Kingdom
- South Korean Government Scholarship
- Chinese Government scholarship
- Mexican Government scholarship
- Japanese Government scholarship
- Italian Government scholarship
- New Zealand commonwealth scholarship
- Israel Government scholarship
- Brazilian Government scholarship
- Presidential scholarship, SRILANKA
- MS. Agatha Harrison Memorial fellowship
MHRD SCHOLARSHIP – ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA
Applicants are required to fulfill specific eligibility criteria to be eligible for the MHRD SCHOLARSHIP. These key requirements have been mentioned below.
- Family Income Not Exceeding Rs. 6lakhs
- Applicants pursuing Diploma courses are Not eligible for these scholarship
- Applicants should not belong to the creamy layer
- The eligibility criteria are applicable for all category students including general & reserved category
- Candidates pursuing their technical courses like B. E, B. TECH etc will get the scholarship up to graduation level
- Applicants must be domicile selected categories area.
- For class 9 – 10th& 11 – 12th in 4years studies in India only.
- Minimum 60% marks in class exam. (SC/ST 55%)
- Applicants must not be recipient of any other merit-based scholarship scheme.
- Applicants pursue their regular courses from recognised board.
REWARD DETAILS OF MHRDSCHOLARSHIP
1. CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME
- UG : 10000 per annum
- PG : 20000 per annum
2. PRIME MINISTER SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- Complete academic fees
3. NATIONAL SCHEME OF INCENTIVE FPR GIRLS
4. NATIONAL MEANS-CUM MERTSCHOLARSHIPS
- 500 per month
5. NEWZEALAND COMMONWEALTH
- Tuition fee, medical and travel insurance
6. GOVERNMENT OF ITALY
- Monthly stipend EUR 900
7. GOVERNMENT Of BRAZIL SCHOLARSHIP
- Full tuition fee coverage.
MHRD SCHOLARSHIP – ESSENCIAL DOCUMENTS
Refer to the below essential documents for the MHRD SCHOLARSHIP
- Photocopy of Applicants Aadhar card
- ID proof
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate, if applicable
- Registered mobile number
- Photocopy of Candidates bank passbook.
- Income certificate.
- domicile certificate.
- Recent passport size photograph
MHRD SCHOLARSHIP – HOW TO APPLY ACCURATELY
Go through the below points to apply for the MHRD SCHOLARSHIP
- Visit the official website of MHRD scholarship (www.mhrd.gov.in)
- Read the notification link appeared on the screen
- Then click application for MHRD scholarship
- fill every required details & valid information very carefully
- upload all the documents such as income certificate, ID proof, caste certificate etc
- finally, save it and take a printout for further use.
MHRD SCHOLARSHIP RENEWAL
this scholarship is renewable for up to 5years in the same stream at the graduation level.if a student unable to appear in the examination due to illness or some incident then the scholarship may be renewed for the next academic year on submission of verified proof.students who have applied for the MHRD scholarship last year need to fill the renewal form.students can log in to MHRD scholarship official portal amd enter valid details in the renewal form
in order to check your application status,go to the official Web site of MHRD scholarship(www.mhrd.gov.in).and click on the track applications menu and follow the instructions.
MHRD SCHOLARSHIP – RESERVATION DETAILS
MHRD scholarship reservation for various categories are given below
ABOUT MHRD SCHOLARSHIP
Ministry of human resources development scholarship scheme was available to poor students from class 11th to post graduation.MHRD SCHOLARSHIP also known as a national means cum merit scholarship scheme. The aim of MHRD SCHOLARSHIP is to provide financial aid to meritorious students who are unable to continue their study. TheMHRD SCHOLARSHIPawarded based on SSE-senior senior secondary examination result.
DATE OF APPLICATION MHRD SCHOLARSHIP
- START OF ONLINE APPLICATION – Will update soon
- EXAMINATION DATE -Will update soon
- END DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION –Will update soon
MHRD SCHOLARSHIP – SELECTION PROCESS
Department will select the candidates on the basis of the examination test. the state level examination consists of the following two stages
- MENTAL ABILITY TEST: this competitive consists of 90% multiple choice numerical series, question testing verbal, nonverbal, reasoning, and critical thinking. The question will be asked from analogy,classification,hidden figures etc. Each test will be of 90min duration.
- SCHOLASTIC APTITUDE TEST: this competitive test consists of 90 multiple choice question based on mathematics, science and social science subject of VII & VIII syllabus covering subject namely. the duration of the test is 90min.
ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFORMATION -MHRD SCHOLARSHIP
Ministry of Human Resources Development/Department of school education & literacy
Shastri bhavan, New Delhi
MHRD SCHOLARSHIP – FAQS
- What is the main motive of MHRD SCHOLARSHIP?
The main motive of this scholarship is to financially support the underprivileged students.
- How do I apply for MHRD SCHOLARSHIP?
Visit the official website of MHRD SCHOLARSHIPwww.mhrd.gov.in& then follow the step mentioned above in the article.
- What is the Minimum qualification of apply MHRD SCHOLARSHIP?
The applicants must have passed 10th standard.
- If candidates belong from another state, then can he/she apply for the MHRD SCHOLARSHIP?
Yes, he/she can apply
- Is there any application fee to apply for the MHRD SCHOLARSHIP?
No, there is no application fee required for this scholarship.
- How to check the MHRD SCHOLARSHIP status?
The candidates check the status of the application by visiting the official website www.mhrd.gov.in
- What are the different scholarship provided by MHRD SCHOLARSHIP?
MHRD SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME provide different scholarship to underprivileged like pre-matric, pos-matric etc.