Nainital Bank Recruitment – Nainital bank recruitment has released a new notification for recruitment to Chartered Accountants, Credit Officers, Risk Officers, Marketing Officers, Law Officers, Planning Officers. As per the Nainital recruitment notification, overall vacancies are filled by Nainital bank, and post-wise vacancy details are given below. Interested applicants should send the filled application form provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Nainital Recruitment. The candidates can check qualifications, age limit, salary, and other details below.
Post-Wise Eligibility Criteria for Nainital Bank Recruitment
- Chartered Accountants
- Credit Officers
- Risk Officer
- Marketing Officers
- Law Officer
- Planning Officer
Educational Qualification of Nainital bank recruitment
- Chartered Accountants: Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)/ Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- Credit Officers: Full time/ Regular degree of B.Com/ M.Com with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University. Preference will be given to the candidates qualifying MBA (Finance/ Banking)/ Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (Finance/ Banking) with min. 60% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved Institute.
- Risk Officer: Full time/ Regular degree of MBA (Finance)/ Master Degree in (Mathematics/ Statistics/ Econometrics) with min. 60% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved Institute Preference will be given to candidates having Certification in ‘Risk in Financial Services’ from IIBF/ ‘Integrated Risk Management’ from NIBM/ GARP- FRM-I or II/ Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- Marketing Officers: Full time/ Regular degree of MBA (Marketing) with min. 60% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved Institute.
- Law Officer: Full time/ Regular 3/5 years Professional Degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
- Planning Officer: Full time/ Regular degree of MBA (Finance) or MA (Economics) with min. 60% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved Institute.
The minimum age is 21 years, and the maximum is 32 years (relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXS candidates as per Government of India guidelines)
D.How To Apply:
The detailed Guidelines / Procedure For Nainital bank.
2.Payment of Fees.
3.Document Scan and Upload.
- Click on the official link.
- Click on the Apply link. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Click on the submits button to the completed online registration form of Nainital Bank.
- After the registration is complete, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth and password to complete registration for Nainital Bank Recruitment.
- Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned below.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo, signature, handwritten declaration, Left Hand Thumb Impression.
- After uploading the documents, the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
Nainital bank recruitment Selection process
The selection will be based on shortlisting and Personal Interviews; however, Bank may also conduct a written examination of the applicants to shortlist the candidates for Personal Interviews, depending upon the number of applications.
- Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for an interview. The Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters, and after that, an adequate number of candidates, as determined by the Bank, will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit List: The merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order based on scores obtained in the interview only. If more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit. The marks obtained in the written examination will also be reckoned for arriving at the final merit list (only if the Bank conducts a written test).
Pay Scale of Nainital Bank Recruitment
Pay Scale of Rs. 23700 -980/7- 30560- 1145/2- 32850- 1310/7- 42020 plus Special Allowance @ 7.75% of Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance thereon (under revision at Industry level). CTC would be approx. Rs. 7.00 lacs per annum.
|Official Website of Nainital Bank Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
About Nainital bank
- The Nainital Bank Limited is a scheduled commercial bank founded in 1922. The Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda.
- The Bank has expanded to Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand and has only 162 branches in Rajasthan, Delhi and Haryana. This Bank is the most customer-centric Bank of India.
Some Frequently Asked Questions for Nainital Bank Recruitment
1) How can I apply for the Nainital Bank Recruitment?
Ans. You can apply Online for the Nainital Bank Recruitment through the official site of Nainital Bank or the online link given on this site.
2) What is the mode of selection for Nainital Bank?
Ans. The candidates will be selected through an online test followed by an interview.