NMMS Scholarship: Today we have wholly information pertaining National Means Cum Merit Scholarship throughout this proficient article. If you want to take this scholarship then this page can be incomparable for you. We brought here each and every significate details go and read.
Needless to say here has displayed about the eligibility criteria, application method, required documents, rewards, date and link etc. So hurry up dear applicants and follow this article till the end.
- Scholarship Name – NMMS Scholarship.
- Another Name – National Means Cum Merit Scholarship.
- Eligibility –
- Offered By: Government of India.
- Application Mode – Online and Offline.
- Region – India.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Website – https://scholarships.gov.in/
NMMS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- You have to study in Government or Govt. aided school in India.
- 55% number have to obtain in your class 8 standard.
- The candidates those who are studying in class 9 they are eligible.
- 60% number are required in class 10th.
- 55% number are required for the class 12th standard candidates.
- If candidates study in private school they can not be eligible for apply this scholarship.
- SC and ST applicants has 5% number relaxation.
- The applicants annual family income will be between Rs.1.5 lakhs only they will be eligible.
Requisite Documents Needed for NMMS Scholarship
- Examination Mark sheet.
- Date of Birth.
- Domicile certificate.
- Bank Passbook details.
- Caste Certificate.
- Contact Details.
How to Apply NMMS scholarship
The entire Application method we have interpreted here below, just go and check the details. Follow us.
NMMS Scholarship Online Application Method
- The applicants have to open the official page (https://scholarships.gov.in/).
- Hit the “New Registration” button.
- After fill the registration form you will receive id and password.
- Then, go to the login page.
- From there you have to fill the NMMS application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Then, you have to pay for your application.
- Check once and submit the NMMS application form.
NMMS Scholarship Offline Application Method
- The applicants have to open the NSP Scholarship official page (https://scholarships.gov.in/).
- Download the application form.
- Write the application form perfectly.
- Take a pint out of that application form.
- Submit the NMMS application form with necessary documents in your School.
Application Fee Details for NMMS scholarship
|General Category students||Rs.170.|
|SC, ST category students||Rs.120.|
Renewal Process For NMMS Scholarship
- First, have to open the official website of the NSP (https://scholarships.gov.in/).
- After that, you have to login with your User id and password.
- Select your own state.
- Then, fill up the NMMS renewal form.
- After fill the form you have to upload your required documents.
- Finally submit your Renewal form.
Selection Method for the NMMS Scholarship
|Mentally Ability Test||1) MAT Test has 90 questions.
2) There will be multiple choice questions in MAT Test.
3) The questions will come all these things like Classification, hidden figures, analogy, pattern perception, numerical series etc.
|Scholastic Aptitude Test||1) All the SAT questions will come from class 7 and 8.
2) There will be multiple choice questions in SAT Test.
3) SAT Test has 90 questions.
4) The questions will come all these things like Science, Mathematics and Social studies.
Application Date for NMMS Scholarship 2021
|Application Start Date||Notify Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Notify Soon|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Result out Date||Notify Soon|
|Renewal Date||Notify Soon|
NMMS Scholarship Application Link
|NMMS Scholarship Official Website – Get Details|
FAQ’s For NMMS Scholarship
- How can I apply National Means Cum Merit Scholarship?
Visit the NSP official website (https://scholarships.gov.in/), then you have to start registration, after got user id and password login with that details, after that fill the application form, upload the necessary documents, pay your application fee and submit. To know more details then you have to go above.
- What is the application fee to apply National Means Cum Merit Scholarship?
For the general applicants have to pay Rs.170 and SC, ST applicants have to pay Rs.120.
- Who are eligible to apply NMMS scholarship?
From class 9 to 12th standard candidates can apply this scholarship but they have to get minimum 55% marks in class 8, 60% marks in class 10th and 55% marks in class 12th standard.
- What is the Application date of National Means Cum Merit Scholarship?
The Date will update Soon.