Railway Recruitment Board 2021 – IF you are looking for a central government job, this is a golden opportunity for you. RRB 2021 recruitment is on now. To know about the detailed information about the jobs under RRB, you have to read entire content Carefully. I will discuss about the eligibility criteria, dates, links, selection process and many more about the RRB jobs. So, if you are really interested in this matter, go below and complete it.
Railway Recruitment Board
|Authority Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Also Known As||RRB|
|Established||8 May 1845|
|Owner||Government of India.|
|Job Category||Central Government Job (Railway)|
|Location Of Job||All over India|
|Age Limit||18-33 years|
|Educational Qualification||8th/ 10th/ 12th Pass (Minimum)|
|Official Website||Get Details|
Railway Recruitment Board – Group Details
There are four groups in RRB based on the eligibility criteria of the candidates. To know about the group details, go below.
- Group – A
- Group – B
- Group – C
- Group – D
Railway Recruitment Board – Department Details
RRB release some vacant posts for the posts of –
- Loco Pilot.
- Junior Engineers.
- Commercial Cum Ticket Clark.
- Ticket Collector.
- Assistance Loco Pilot.
- Goods guard.
- Traffic Apprentice.
- Section manager.
- Enquiry cum Reservation clerk.
- Senior Clerk cum Typist.
- Station Master.
- Traffic Assistant.
- Senior Timekeeper.
- Also another post.
You have to go ton the official website for more information.
You can Get Details About Some Other Jobs
Eligibility Criteria For Railway Recruitment Board Application
If you want a job in Railway Recruitment Board, you have to pass their eligibility criteria. To know the detailed information about the eligibility criteria of RRB, check out the below portion.
- The candidates have to pass in 10th and 12th exam as required.
- Minimum 50% marks is required in the 12th or it’s equivalent exam.
- Undergraduate & postgraduate candidates are eligible.
- Candidates of ITI, Engineering, Electrical degree are eligible also.
- Civil engineering & Computer engineering candidates can apply.
- B.Sc, BCA, B.Tech, degree candidates can apply.
- The candidate should have a basic knowledge about the computer.
- The candidates with 55% marks in the bachelor degree with the subject combination of physics & chemistry are most welcomed.
- Tools & Machining degree, Automobile Electrical degree are also eligible.
The candidate should be an Indian citizen. Because, only the Indians are eligiblr for the posts of RRB.
The applicant should be 18-33 years old. But, there is an upper age limit relaxation for the reserved candidates like OBC, ST, SC candidates.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
Required Skills for Railway Recruitment Board
- Capability in English, Hindi & local languages.
- Positive Attitude.
- Computer skills.
Medical Criteria For Railway Jobs
Know about the medical test for RRB recruitment here. Go below.
- Fit physically
- Vision Should be in 6/9 to 6/18 without glass.
- With glass vision should be 0.6
Railway Recruitment Board – Application Procedure
Know the detailed information about RRB jobs application. Go below and check out some simple steps to apply for the RRB jobs.
- Go to the official website or click on the link provided here in this article.
- Next, click on the “Apply Now” option.
- Fill the details like your name, DOB, email ID, valid phone number and category.
- Hit on the submit button now.
- A new registration id and password will be sent in your mobile number through email or SMS.
- You have to fill the registration form with proper details next.
- Upload the other required details.
- Then, you have to pay the fees for the application through net banking or debit or credit card.
- After payment, you have to keep the receipt carefully.
- After that, you have to submit your application.
Application Fee for RRB Jobs
- For General candidates – 500/-
- For SC/ST candidates – Free
Required Documents for RRB Jobs
- Class 10th and 12th results.
- Aadhar card.
- Id Proof.
- Admit card.
- Payment Slip.
- Original Birth certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Medical certificate.
- Income certificate.
- NOC certificate.
Selection Process For Railway Jobs
- Computer test.
- Typing-skill Test.
- Computer-based Aptitude test.
- Verification of the documents
- Medical Test.
Syllabus for Computer test
- Mathematics – 30 marks
- General Awareness – 40 marks
- General intelligence – 30 marks
Total Duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
Important Dates For Railway Recruitment Jobs
|Application Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Last date of Application||Update Soon|