UCO Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment – UCO Bank of India has recently released an online application to recruit Special Cadre Officers such as Security Officers, Civil Engineers Electrical Engineers, Architect Engineer, Economist, Statistician, IT Officer, Chartered Accountants/ CFA in MMGS-II, Chartered Accountants/ CFA in JMGS-I Of UCO bank. To know all details about UCO Security Officers Recruitment Candidates must read the full article.
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website www.ucobank.com.
Post-Wise Eligibility Criteria For UCO Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment
- Security Officers in JMGS-I (Age- 21- 40* Maximum age up to 40 years with all relaxation in upper age limit)
- Civil Engineers in JMGS-I (Age-21-30)
- Electrical Engineers in JMGS-I (Age-21-30)
- Architect Engineer in JMGS-I (Age-21-30)
- Economist in MMGS-II (Age-21-30)
- The statistician in JMGS-I (Age-21-30)
- IT Officer in JMGS-I (Age-21-30)
- Chartered Accountants/ CFA in JMGS-I (Age-21-30)
- Chartered Accountants/ CFA in MMGS-II (Age-21-30)
Educational Qualification for all post of UCO Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment
- Security Officers- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Civil Engineers- A degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with a postgraduate degree will be preferred.
- Electrical Engineers- A degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with a postgraduate degree will be preferred.
- Architect Engineer- B.Arch. For Architect-Engineer from a recognized University/Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with a postgraduate degree will be preferred.
- Economist- Post Graduate in Economics with minimum 60% marks. OR PhD in Economics.
- Statistician- A Post-graduation degree in Economics or Statistics/applied Economics/Econometrics from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks.
- IT Officer- Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in 4 years B.E / B Tech Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Telecommunications from a recognized University / Institute recognized by AICTE only Or Minimum 60% in MCA (3 years) from a recognized University / Institute recognized by AICTE only.
- Chartered Accountants/ CFA (JMGS-I)- Qualified Chartered Accountant/CFA
- Chartered Accountants/ CFA (MMGS-II)- Qualified Chartered Accountant/CFA
Experience for Economist in MMGS-II
Minimum two years experience as an officer in Scheduled Commercial Banks/PSUs/ Central or State Govt. Departments/ listed Corporate Entity.
Age Limit for UCO Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Maximum by 5 Years.
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) Maximum by 3 Years.
- PWD** Maximum by 10 Years.
- Ex-Serviceman, The Maximum age limit for Chief Security Officers, is 55 years, and Security Officer is 40 years.
How To Apply for UCO Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment
Candidates are requested to go to the Bank’s website www.ucobank.com and click on the ‘Recruitment’ to open the link “Online application” for recruitment of “Specialist Officer” and then click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail address and mobile number.
- Candidates their photograph and signature ensuring that both.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Candidates can proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Finally, pay the requisite fee to complete the online application process.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Click the SUBMIT button to complete the UCO Bank specialist Office.
Section Process of UCO Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment
- Security Officer: The selection will be based on Interviews only. As per Bank’s decision, the candidates will be called for an interview in the ratio of 3 to 5 times the number of vacancies. Minimum pass marks in the Interview will be 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) out of a total of 100 marks. Based on interview marks, the Merit/ Final Select list will be drawn.
- Engineers, Economists, Statisticians, IT Officers & Chartered Accountant/CFA: The candidates shall be required to appear for an online examination conducted through IBPS. The successful candidates shall be called for an Interview. The intermediate structure of the online test will be as follows Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Professional Knowledge.
Salary Structure of UCO Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment
- Presently, the starting basic pay.
- JMGS-I Rs. 23700 -980/7 -30560 -1145/2-32850-1310/7- 42020 (Subject to revision)
- MMGS-II Rs. 31705 -1145/1 – 32850 -1310/10 – 45950 (Subject to revision)
|Official Website of UCO Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
About UCO Bank in a few line
- UCO Bank, formerly United Commercial Bank, was established in 1943 in Kolkata. It Is a central nationalized bank.
- It is under the ownership of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
- It also has two overseas branches in Singapore and Hong Kong.
- It is ranked 80 on the Fortune India 500 list.
Some Frequently Asked Question about UCO Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment
1.What Are The Posts For Which I Can Apply In UCO Bank Specialist Officer?
Ans. You Can Apply For The Post Of Special Posts Specialist Officer.
2.What Is The Selection Process For UCO Bank Specialist Officers?
Ans. The Selection Process Comprises Of An Online Written Test Followed By An Interview.
3.What are the posts for which I can apply in UCO Bank Security Officers?
Ans. You can apply for the post of Special Posts Security Officers.